Scoprega’s BP10-8 is a 12v electric pump to quickly inflate or deflate your Takacat and other inflatable boats, dinghies, pontoons, rafts, toys, etc..
- Stage 1 is the large air flow fan: 450 l/min to quickly fill the tubes to 0.8PSI, then automatically switches to stage 2
- Stage 2 is a slower piston pump to add pressure, adjustable up to 11.7PSI, or 800mBar
- Automatically switch from Stage 1 to 2 and stop when the chosen pressure setting is reached!
- Perfect for the Takacat's low pressure tubes and high pressure floors!
- Low power consumption from your car or fishing battery: 12 Volt DC / 13 Amp Max.
- Air Hose: A 5ft6in (1.68m) hose with multiple inflation tips including the Takacat Halkey-Roberts Valve, good for other inflatables too.
8ft8in (2.64m) 12V cable Cigarette Lighter connection and an alligator connector option included for direct connection to your 12V battery.
- test bullet
|Stage 1 (Fan)||450 Liters per Minute||Auto Switch to Stage 2|
|Stage 2 (Dual Piston)||150 Liters per Minute||Max 11.7PSI (800mBar)|
|Dimensions||7 x 7.9 x 9.45 inches||18 x 20 x 24 cm|
|Pump||Inflate and Deflate|
|DC Power||12VDC, 13A Max||12V Cigarette Lighter Plug and Alligator Clips
||8 feet, 8 inches||2.64m|
|Air Hose||5 feet, 6 inches||1.68m|
|Valve Adaptors||Halkey-Roberts and others
Documentation: BP10-8 Manual English and French