Scoprega’s Bravo BST800 is a 12v electric pump to inflate or deflate your Takacat.
No more manual pumping!
The BST800 12V Electric Pump has an analog pressure indicator dial and the auto stop feature can be set to the pressure you want the pump to quit at. Takacat Tubes are 3PSI (200mBar) and the Floor is 10PSI (700mBar) and it comes with its own storage/carry bag.
- Stage 1 is the large air flow fan: 450 l/min to quickly fill the tubes, then
- Stage 2 is a slower piston pump to add pressure, adjustable up to 11.6PSI, or 800mBar
- Automatically switch from Stage 1 to 2 and stop when the chosen pressure setting is reached!
- Perfect for the Takacat's low pressure tubes and high pressure floors!
- Low power consumption from your car or fishing battery: 12 Volt DC / 10 Amp typical.
- Air Hose: A 5ft6in (1.68m) hose with multiple inflation tips including the Takacat Halkey-Roberts Valve, good for other inflatables too.
8ft8in (2.64m) 12V cable with alligator connectors to your 12V battery.
- test bullet
|Stage 1 (Fan)||450 Liters per Minute||Auto Switch to Stage 2|
|Stage 2 (Piston)||150 Liters per Minute||Max 11.6PSI (800mBar)|
|Dimensions||7 x 7.9 x 9.45 inches||18 x 20 x 24 cm|
|Pump||Inflate and Deflate|
|DC Power||12VDC, 13A Max||Alligator Clips|
||8 feet, 8 inches||2.64m|
|Air Hose||5 feet, 6 inches||1.68m|
|Valve Adaptors||See photo|
Documentation: BST800 Manual