Scoprega’s Bravo BST800 Rechargeable Battery Electric Pump to inflate or deflate your Takacat and other inflatable boats, dinghies, pontoons, rafts, toys, etc.
We are sold out of this unit until July, Happy to accept orders, I just can't ship them until they arrive. The other BST800 without an integrated battery is in stock.
- Stage 1 is the large air flow fan: 450 l/min to quickly fill the tubes, then
- Stage 2 is a slower piston pump (150 l/min) to add pressure, adjustable up to 11.6PSI, or 800mBar
- Automatically switch from Stage 1 to 2 and stop when the chosen pressure setting is reached!
Perfect for the Takacat's low pressure tubes and high pressure floors!
- Low power consumption from your car or fishing battery: 12 Volt DC / 10 Amp.
- Air Hose: A 5ft6in (1.68m) hose with multiple inflation tips including the Takacat Halkey-Roberts Valve, good for other inflatables too.
- 12VDC Cigarette Lighter Charger included, will charger the battery in 4 to 5 Hours.
|Stage 1 (Fan)||450 Liters per Minute||Auto Switch to Stage 2|
|Stage 2 (Piston)||150 Liters per Minute||Max 11.6PSI (800mBar)|
|Dimensions||7 x 7.9 x 12 inches||18 x 20 x 30 cm|
|Pump||Inflate and Deflate|
|DC Power||12VDC, 13A Max||Integrated Rechargeable Battery
||12V Cigarette Lighter
||4-5Hours Charge Time
|Air Hose||5 feet, 6 inches||1.68m|
Documentation: BST800 Manual