Scoprega’s Bravo BST800 Rechargeable Battery Electric Pump to inflate or deflate your Takacat and other inflatable boats, dinghies, pontoons, rafts, toys, etc.
This is the 2021 Model and has limited stock, call before you order. The 2022 BP10-8B has an LED Battery Indicator and is in stock.
No more manual pumping or connecting to your battery!
The BST800 Rechargeable Battery Electric Pump includes an cigarette lighter socket battery charger, an analog pressure indicator dial and the auto stop feature can be set to the pressure you want the pump to quit at. Takacat Tubes are 3PSI (200mBar) and the Floor is 10PSI (700mBar) and it comes with its own storage/carry bag.
- Stage 1 is the large air flow fan: 450 l/min to quickly fill the tubes, then
- Stage 2 is a slower piston pump (150 l/min) to add pressure, adjustable up to 11.6PSI, or 800mBar
- Automatically switch from Stage 1 to 2 and stop when the chosen pressure setting is reached!
Perfect for the Takacat's low pressure tubes and high pressure floors!
- Low power consumption from your car or fishing battery: 12 Volt DC / 10 Amp.
- Air Hose: A 5ft6in (1.68m) hose with multiple inflation tips including the Takacat Halkey-Roberts Valve, good for other inflatables too.
- 12VDC Cigarette Lighter Charger included, will charger the battery in 4 to 5 Hours.
|Stage 1 (Fan)||450 Liters per Minute||Auto Switch to Stage 2|
|Stage 2 (Piston)||150 Liters per Minute||Max 11.6PSI (800mBar)|
|Dimensions||7 x 7.9 x 12 inches||18 x 20 x 30 cm|
|Pump||Inflate and Deflate|
|DC Power||12VDC, 13A Max||Integrated Rechargeable Battery
||12V Cigarette Lighter
||4-5Hours Charge Time
|Air Hose||5 feet, 6 inches||1.68m|
Documentation: BST800 Manual