The lightest solo + fishing boat, with just enough room for a buddy who brings his own pop :)
The T300LX is perfect for fishing lakes, shallow water, rivers, and the best part is what is not required! No Trailer, No Truck, No Parking Spot, and No Chiropractor appointments from lugging it around.
The Takacat T300LX is a lightweight, inflatable catamaran, stable on the water, and you can easily stand in the boat to see the fish and where your casting. I call it fish hunting, not fishing ;)
I really don't need a trailer? Yep, it folds into two bags and fits into most small car trunks, one bag is 46lbs and the other 20lbs.
- Stable, low draft catamaran design means you can get into the shallow water and lean over the side without falling in!
- Fishing in the rain? thats OK! Takacat's will never fill with water, the open transom drains the water out the back, and the rope/D rings on the inside of each tube is perfect to carabiner your gear bags, battery box, and cooler too!
- The 19 inch tubes make it stable and give more surface area for mounting all your fishing accessories, are you a Scotty or RailBlaza fan?
- The shallow draft is ideal for river fishing. Glide silently over rocks without scaring away the fish with the aluminum hull "bong..." on the rocks.
- The Takacat is easy and lightweight to pack up and store in two nylon carry bags. Fishing from the trunk of your car is now possible!
- The step off the front bow is great for beach access without getting wet.
- Do you fish with man's best friend? The Open Bow is easy for your dog to get in and out, and they wont drink your pop!
- Tubes are compatible with glue on and stick on
- The 1-1/4 inch SS Transom Tube can take at least one mount on each side of the motor.
The Takacat T300LX boasts the same revolutionary features as the other LX models including the open bow, quick drain Tube Transom® and catamaran hull design.
Each Takacat comes in two storage bags. One for the Catamaran Tubes and Hull, the other for the 1-1/4 inch Stainless Steel Tube Transom, inflatable floor, oars, inflatable seat, and a manual pump with pressure gauge.
Takacat's use the super reliable Halkey-Roberts inflation and pressure relief valves.
Remember to add the transom mounted wheels to safely move your Takacat on land.
The Takacat rod holders are mounted straight up, not perfect for river or lake angling, but fine for ocean trolling for salmon.
Your Takacat T300LX comes in two storage bags with oars, Tube Transom®, inflatable seat, a manual pump with a pressure gauge, a Halkey-Roberts valve and pressure relief tools, and two PVC patches. Each Takacat also includes 2 PVC patches, and 2 Halkey-Roberts valve removal tools.
The best Takacat Fishing Video
|Size:||9ft 10" x 5ft 1"||3.00m x 1.55m|
|Maximum Capacity:||4 people or 809 lbs||367kg or 4 metric people too ;)|
|Recommended Motor:||2.5 to 8 HP||Max 10HP|
|Tube and Hull Bag Size:||41.5"x14"x14"||105x36x36cm|
|Tube and Hull Bag Weight:||46lbs||21kg|
|Transom, Paddles, Floor Bag Size:||35.5"x14"x10"||90x36x25cm|
|Transom, Paddles, Floor Bag Weight:||20lbs||9kg|