Scoprega’s BP10-8B is a Rechargeable Battery Electric Pump to inflate or deflate your Takacat and other inflatable boats, dinghies, pontoons, rafts, toys, etc.
No more manual pumping! Set the pressure, turn it on, it shuts off automatically!
- Stage 1 is the large air flow fan: 450 l/min to quickly fill the tubes to 0.8PSI, then automatically switches to stage 2
- Stage 2 is a slower piston pump to add pressure, adjustable up to 11.7PSI, or 800mBar
- Automatically switch from Stage 1 to 2 and stop when the chosen pressure setting is reached!
- Perfect for the Takacat's low pressure tubes and high pressure floors!
- Low power consumption from your car or fishing battery: 12 Volt DC / 10 Amp.
- Air Hose: A 5ft6in (1.68m) hose with multiple inflation tips including the Takacat Halkey-Roberts Valve, good for other inflatables too.
- AC Charger included (the 12VDC charger in the manual is for the Non-Battery pump only).
|Stage 1 (Fan)||450 Liters per Minute||Auto Switch to Stage 2|
|Stage 2 (Piston)||150 Liters per Minute||Max 11.7PSI (800mBar)|
|Dimensions||7 x 7.9 x 12 inches||18 x 20 x 30 cm|
|Pump||Inflate and Deflate|
|DC Power||Integrated Rechargeable Battery|
||AC Charger Included (International Plugs)
||4-5 Hours Charge Time
|Air Hose||5 feet, 6 inches||1.68m|
|Valve Adapters||Halkey-Roberts and others||See Photo|
Documentation: BP10-8 Manual English and French