The perfect solo fishing boat for lake, shallow water, and river fishing, and the best part is what is not required! No Trailer, No Truck, No Parking Spot, and No Chiropractor appointments from lugging it around.
The Takacat T260LX is a lightweight, inflatable catamaran, stable on the water, and you can easily stand in the boat to see the fish and where your casting. I call it fish hunting, not fishing ;)
I really don't need a trailer? Yep, it folds into two bags and fits into most small car trunks, one bag is 35lbs and the other 20lbs.
The perfect solo fishing boat!
- Stable, low draft catamaran design means you can get into the shallow water and lean over the side without falling in!
- Fishing in the rain? thats OK! Takacat's will never fill with water, the open transom drains the water out the back, and the rope/D rings on the inside of each tube is perfect to carabiner your gear bags, battery box, and cooler too!
- The 19 inch tubes make it stable and give more surface area for mounting all your fishing accessories, are you a Scotty or RailBlaza fan?
- The Takacat is easy and lightweight to pack up and store in two nylon carry bags. Fishing from the trunk of your car is now possible!
- The step off the front bow is great for beach access without getting wet.
- Do you fish with man's best friend? The Open Bow is easy for your dog to get into and out of too!
- Tubes are compatible with glue on and stick on
- The 1-1/4 inch SS Transom Tube can take at least one mount on each side of the motor.
Available for the first time in Canada, this New Zealand design features an easy open-bow entry and a stable and fast catamaran hull design. With the lightweight fast draining Tube Transom®, your new Takacat is the slickest new fishing vessel on Canada's waters!
Takacat's use the super reliable Halkey-Roberts inflation and pressure relief valves.
Remember to the transom mounted wheels to safely move your Takacat on land.
The Takacat rod holders are mounted straight up, not perfect for river or lake angling, but fine for ocean trolling for salmon.
Your Takacat T260LX comes in two storage bags with oars, Tube Transom®, inflatable seat, a manual pump with a pressure gauge, a Halkey-Roberts valve and pressure relief tools, and two PVC patches.
The best Takacat Fishing Video
Specifications for the T260LX:
Size: 8'6" long x 5'1" beam
Maximum Capacity: 3 people or 793lbs
Recommended Motor: 2.5 to 6 HP (max 8 HP engine)
Total Boat Weight: 55 lbs
Inflatable Tube Diameter: 19"
Tube and Hull Bag Size: 37.5" x 14" x 14" Weight: 35lbs
Transom, Oars, and Floor Bag Size: 35.5" x 14" x 10" Weight: 20lbs
Due to overwhelming interest, order deliveries will be late June 2021.